no jetpack

the chronicle of one girl's ill-advised decision to run a really, really long way

17.7.06

I reside in the one-blog-for-one-reason camp. It's a sparsely populated camp. But I like to do something, and write about it, and then the doing and the writing are done. This is not my online journal.

Consequently, there was the Burning Log for Burning Man and the Balkan Blog for the Balkans and Marathonorama for the marathon and you get the picture.

The point being that since the marathon is over and since I have not, as some predicted, become a Running Fanatic, this blog is old news. And the new news is in the new blog. But I'm not going to put a link to it here, for reasons that I am also not going to put here. Let me just say that with the tiniest amount of Blogger initiative, you can find this new blog. Or you can ask me and I'll point you there. Sorry for the seemingly unnecessary complication. I promise I have my reasons.

Bye now. Happy Running.

3 Comments:

  • At 20.7.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    as I have enjoyed this blog.....oh please, do tell of the new one!

     
  • At 20.7.06, Blogger tortaluga said…

    silly jeb, i can't give it to you unless i have a place to send it. drop me an email or leave your address. how's ptown? :)

     
  • At 23.7.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you can send the site adress along to ...
    jebdoran@hotmail.com.

    p-town is going well, fucking hot, but well. That job at TriMet turned out to be just the thing I was looking for. Some design work, some work in the field doing inspections on construction, some architectural work at the stations, some LA work with wetland mitigation, and right now, lots and lots of work with jurisdictional agencies getting permits. Kinda like a big soup, little of this, dash of that, a pinch of salt, and stir.

    So where to next for you? and hows Tally-fish doing??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home